Stylish good looks and long-lasting durability. That’s what today’s car owners demand in their window film. And once again, Tint Centre Films combines consumer demand with innovative technology by offering Noir non-reflective automotive films.
With its double-layered construction, Noir is designed to be more durable than any competitive dyed window film on the market. Not only will this film last longer, its state of the art formula provides a unique combination of optical clarity and sophisticated appearance suitable for any type of vehicle on the road today.
Additionally, with more cars equipped with rear window antennas for radio, satellite and/or GPS, Noir’s non-conductive design will not interfere with these types of electronic systems. And like all Tint Centre Films, Noir delivers excellent solar and UV ray protection while controlling annoying sun glare.
Noir Product Benefits:
- Durable dual-ply construction – outlasts other dyed films on the market
- Enhanced optical clarity – utilizing the latest technological advances
- Non-conductive – safe for rear window radio, GPS and satellite systems
- Cut down on hazardous glare – from the sun, headlights and reflective surfaces
- Rejects heat – provides a more comfortable driving experience
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV rays – reduces interior fading (seats, carpet and wood trim) and helps minimize health risks
- CS™ scratch resistant hardcoat – long-lasting durability
- Lifetime Guarantee
All film is guaranteed for life against peeling, bubbling flaking and delamination.